PRP Facial Rejuvenation Package
At Xpress Care Clinic we combine PRP with Micro Needling for better results.
- What: A minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that involves using a device that contains fine needles. The needles create a controlled slight skin injury, which stimulates skin cells to proliferate.
- What: Platelet-Rich Plasma. PRP releases several growth factors and other cytokines that stimulate healing of bone and soft tissue.
- How: PRP Facial Rejuvenation is a leading edge procedure that harnesses the healing power of platelets and growth factors from your own blood to stimulate a stem cell response. These stem cells help you to grow new collagen and blood vessels, repair and regenerate damaged skin, and help to slow and reverse the signs of aging.
- How many sessions? The full treatment consists of 3 sessions.
- Exfoliation of the area to be treated. PRP Facial Rejuvenation is performed. Then, topical Vitamin C and minerals are applied to the area.
- Exfoliation of the area to be treated. PRP Facial Rejuvenation is performed. Micro Needling is performed. Then, topical Vitamin C and minerals are applied to the skin.
- Exfoliation of the area to be treated. PRP Facial Rejuvenation is performed. Micro Needling is performed. Injection of Hydra Filler. Topical Vitamin C and minerals are applied.
|PRP Facial Rejuvenation Package|
|Session||Approx. Time||Price Each TX|
|Session 1||60 – 90 minutes||$350.00|
|Session 2||60 – 90 minutes||$350.00|
|Session 3||60 – 90 minutes||$350.00|
- What: IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) which is a type of laser treatment. An IPL photo facial can treat a variety of skin conditions such as brown spots, broken capillaries, spider veins, and facial redness. An IPL photo facial delivers a bright blast of light at very high energy levels through a hand-held device.
- Who: The better choice is you have brown spots, broken capillaries or overall redness, called diffused facial redness. The number of IPL photo facials you need will vary depending on the condition you’re treating, the results you want, and how your skin responds.
|Photo Facial||Approx. Time||Price|
|Regular||1 hour||$ 300.00|
|Sale||1 hour||$ 199.00|
- What: An exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure that leaves skin looking softer and brighter.
- Who: Works on all skin types and colors. It makes subtle changes, causing no skin color change or scarring. It may not be effective for deeper problems such as scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, or deep acne
- How: Tiny crystals are sprayed onto the skin to gently remove the outer layer of your skin. This technique is less aggressive, so you don’t need numbing medicine.
|Skincare Treatment||Approx. Time||Price Each TX||Price 3TX’s|
|Skin Rejuvenation/Tightening||30 min||$300.00||$720.00|
|Acne Treatment||30 min||$250.00||$600.00|
|Pigmented Lesions||25 min||$170.00||$408.00|
|Vascular Lesions||25 min||$17.00|
|Skin Rejuvenation/Tightening||Half Face $225|
|Melasma Upper Lip||$90|
Laser Hair Removal
- What: Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas. The laser beams highly concentrate light into hair Pigment in the follicles absorb the light, and this destroys the hair.
- How: Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- How long does each treatment take? Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
- When can you expect results? Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of 3-7 sessions.
- Preparation: Hair needs to be trimmed a few millimeters from skins surface before Laser Hair Removal Treatment.
|Body Area||Approx. Time||Price Each TX||Price 6 TX|
|Anterior/Posterior Neck||15 min||$70.00||$336.00|
|Areola/Navel Trail||20 min||$60.00||$288.00|
|Bikini Area||30 min||$90.00||$432.00|
|Brazilian (M)||45 min||$230.00||$1,104.00|
|Buttocks (F)||45 min||$150.00||$720.00|
|Buttocks (M)||45 min||$150.00||$720.00|
|Entire Face & Neck||1 hour||$150.00||$720.00|
|Extended Bikini||45 min||$150.00||$720.00|
|Full Arms||1.3 hours||$140.00||$672.00|
|Full Back||1.3 hours||$350.00||$1,680.00|
|Full Leg||2 hours||$320.00||$1,536.00|
|Full Leg with Bikini Area||2.5 hours||$370.00||$1,776.00|
|Half Face||30 min||$90.00||$432.00|
|Hands (F)||20 min||$50.00||$240.00|
|Hands (M)||20 min||$50.00||$240.00|
|Lower Leg||1 hour||$190.00||$912.00|
|Men’s Shoulder||45 min||$120.00||$576.00|
|Mid brow||10 min||$30.00||$144.00|
|Small of Back||30 min||$70.00||$336.00|
|Under Arms||15 min||$75.00||$360.00|
|Upper Leg||1 hour||$150.00||$720.00|
|Upper Lip||10 min||$70.00||$336.00|
|Upper/Lower Arms||45 min||$140.00||$672.00|
|Upper/Lower Back||45 min||$150.00||$720.00|
Ultrasonic Non Invasive Lipo (Cavitation)
- What: Body contouring treatment
- How: Our therapist will apply a specially designed hand piece to your skin. The hand piece will then transmit low level ultrasonic waves which consist of compression – expansion impulses that travel in high speed cycles. This back and forth cycle then causes an infinite quantity of micro-cavities or micro-bubbles that gradually enlarge. This progressive enlargement finishes as micro-bubbles start to collide and implode, producing shock waves that favor emulsification and elimination of fat tissues (this phenomena is called “cavitation”). The liquid is then easily drained out of the body using the lymphatic and urinary system.
- When can you expect results? Generally one cavitation treatment lasts 25 – 30 minutes where a single part of the body is treated. 72 hours must pass between each session so that the body can eliminate the fat.
- Sessions? The minimum suggested number of fat cavitation sessions is between 6 and 10 sessions. 6–10 treatments spaced 1-2 weeks apart per specific area. 20-60 min per session
- What areas? Any areas with localized fat: thighs, abdomen, flanks, and buttocks etc.
- Is Cavitation painful? Cavitation is a painless treatment. Mild redness may appear occasionally. The heat from the hand pieces felt during the treatment is perfectly tolerable. This treatment is a nonsurgical procedure without anesthesia Non Invasive (no cutting, leaves no scars or the need for any post-operative course) and no downtime should be experienced after the treatment.
- Can you lose weight with ultrasonic cavitation? Cavitation is not a method to lose weight but to reshape the body. It is particularly indicated for the reduction of adiposity, the famous “love handles” that won’t go away with diet and exercise. Treatments remove cellulite preventing fat cells from recurring in the treated areas, without damaging the vascular system.
- What is the preparation before treatment? Drink at least 1.5 to 2 litters of water a day a week before your treatment. Choose an area you wanted to treat and start moisturizing that area thoroughly every day and at night. Hydration will help make the treatment a lot more successful.
|Cavitation||Approx. Time||Price Each TX|
|Sale Price||90 min||$150.00|
Please schedule a complimentary consultation today with one of our skin care specialists to go over your specific treatment recommendations.