Services We Offer
Xpress Care Clinic provides:
- Non emergent care for minor illnesses such as: colds, flu, sore throats, cough, sinus infections, ear infections and urinary tract infections.
- Non emergent care for minor injuries such as: cuts, sprains, animal bites, burns, insect bites and stings.
- Care for chronic diseases such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disorders, high cholesterol, asthma, COPD, and depression or anxiety.
- Physicals such as:
- Annual Physicals (Children 2+ and up)
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals
- Pre-employment Physicals and Drug Screening
- Women’s Wellness Exams including Breast Exam and Pap Smear
- Preventive Health such as screenings for: diabetes, high cholesterol, low testosterone, depression, high or low thyroid, and vitamin D deficiency. We also provide some immunizations.
- Healthful Living Counseling such as: weight loss and smoking cessation.